Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Special Countdown #1



Christmas Vacation

This is the mother of all Christmas specials, this is the one that most of your family has seen hundreds of times, this is the movie that most people quote over and over around Christmas, this is Christmas Vacation! Clark Griswold wants nothing more than to give his family the perfect Christmas, and to do that he invites his whole family to stay at his house for the entire holiday season, and this can only turn into trouble. This film is loved by many of my family members and friends, and it’s a tradition to watch it every year. It has great music, great comedy, relatable family moments, and it expresses the true meaning of Christmas. I hope you have spent this holiday season with as much of your family and friends as possible and I know I’ve written a lot about Christmas specials over the last twenty-four days, but I had to. I had so many thoughts going on that I just needed to empty out my mind, the shitter was full. Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment